Date posted: 16th March 2017
The perfect chance to learn to paint in a stunning location with a well known local artist, Glyn Macey. Glyn can often be found roaming the harbours, moorlands and coast of his native Cornwall, sketchbook in hand recording the details of daily life and history. We are delighted to be able to offer a beginners Workshop Weekend with this talented artist, what better way to learn to paint than with the ever changing backdrop of Land’s End and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. Included in this break is the following:
- Two days tuition with Glyn Macey
- Two nights accommodation in a Standard Room – upgrades available with an additional charge.
- Full English & Continental Breakfast on both mornings
- Cream Tea on the Friday arrival
- Lunch on Saturday & Sunday either Packed or Buffet Style depending on weather conditions and itinerary
- Three Course Evening Meal on both nights
- All materials and equipment is provided
£395.00 per person
Please note due to the location and nature of this break, participants must be in good health and be capable and confident in walking the coast paths for any outdoor painting sessions.
Next course available is 20th & 21st October 2017. Spaces are limited therefore please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you have any questions the please contact the hotel reception on 01736 871844 or email email@example.comBack to Recent Events